Temperatures continue to break records across parts of the UK. Cromdale in Moray reached 23.2 deg C on Monday breaking the record set the day before for the warmest March day in Scotland.
Following on from our post yesterday ‘Why is it so warm?‘ we have put together a video explaining the meteorological reasons behind this fine spring weather. We also provide an outlook for the rest of the week.
- Scotland Enjoys Record-Breaking Temperatures (news.sky.com)
- Why is it so warm? (metofficenews.wordpress.com)
- National News: Warm UK weather set to continue (coventrytelegraph.net)
- National News: Record warm weather set to continue (coventrytelegraph.net)
- Britons bask in record warm weather – icLanarkshire – East Kilbride News (eastkilbridenews.co.uk)
- National News: Britons bask in record warm weather (coventrytelegraph.net)
- Britain’s warm weather to continue (itv.com)
- UK warm weather: Britain will bask in sunshine until Wednesday but back to normal at weekend (dailymail.co.uk)